Caution In Public Interest!
It has to our notice that certain individuals or group of individuals are approaching people over WhatsApp and Telegram posing as employees of BrandLoom Consulting. They are offering them Online Jobs, where they will be paid for doing certain work on YouTube daily or weekly.
Please note that BrandLoom has nothing to do with this kind of advertising or activity, and that none of the individuals involved are employed by us.
It is a case of cyber fraud, please report this matter to your nearest Cyber Crime Police Station as soon as possible.
We would appreciate it if you could give us a call at +91-7669647020 so that we may better understand the situation and gather further information. Please share the details with the police also.
Additionally, we kindly request that you please email all the relevant information and details you have at [email protected]. This will help us to more effectively address the situation.
Please also note the following:
(1) BrandLoom or its employees or partners DO NOT demand or accept money from any job applicants/ clients/ potential business collaborators.
(2) Any offer for job or business collaboration made against a service charge OR security deposit OR processing fees OR background verification request OR expenses – whether REFUNDABLE OR NON-REFUNDABLE in any form should be considered fake.
(3) We do not make any recruitment attempt via WhatsApp, Telegram or other messaging platforms.
(4) Any genuine offer for a job or a business collaboration sent on behalf of our company will be sent via email from our proper domain- @brandloom.com. Kindly stay alert for fraudsters using our logo, website address or office address on any email or message sent from a false id or external domains. This also applies to messages sent in private or groups on messaging apps like WhatsApp or Telegram.
(5) Any mail, offering a job, interview date & asking personal details should be dealt with caution, especially if copied to e-mail IDs ending with Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Live domain.
(6) ln case any Job Applicant(s) is offered a job OR any aspiring collaborator has been made any offer promising a partnership against a payment in any form; or has accepted employment from fraudulent persons, BrandLoom & its employees will NOT be held liable & responsible for any consequences thereof.
(7) Please be vigilant of such offers, notify us here. You may also lodge a complaint with the Law Enforcement Agencies.
(8) Beware of fake Websites, Email ids’, Facebook, LinkedIn pages appearing similar to ours.
(9) We reserve our rights to initiate any appropriate action as we deem fit.